√ 8 Ways to Repost Instagram Posts [Foto, Video, & Story]
In this era, Instagram is still the best leisure place for millennials. The reason is because of the many interesting photo and video content available on IG.
From the start of business content, humor content, romance, motivation, to the religious preaching content is also available. In fact, not infrequently, many instances of viral Instagram content have penetrated other social media.
Responding to the interesting content, surely it will be a pity if the content is enjoyed by you, alone? Buddy surely feels like to share these posts with others.
Now, so that your friends can see the content that you like too, you can take advantage of the repost feature on Instagram.
How to Repost on IG
Unlike other social media, Instagram itself does not provide a button to post photos or videos to your timeline like other social media. For example just like a button Share on Facebook, button Retweet on Twitter, or button Pin on Pinterest.
But buddy TechIndia don’t need to worry, because if you follow the article how to repost this IG, you can still repost photos or videos on Instagram.
There are several ways you can choose to repost on IG. Please choose one of the ways that you feel are the easiest to do.
Baca Juga: Cara DM Instagram di PC
How to Repost Instagram Through Applications
For you who want to be simple and efficient to do repost photos & videos on Instagram, you can use the application’s help. There are several applications that can help you repost content, including the following.
1. Repost for Instagram
The most popular Instagram repost application right now is Repost For Instagram, you can easily do repost simply by following these steps:
- Download and install first the application is named Repost for Instagram available on Google Playstore
- Open the Repost for Instagram application, then entered into feed Instagram through the application
- Select the photos or videos that you will repost, then tap on the three dot icon in the upper right corner of the post
- Then choose an option Copy Share URL
- On the repost bar, the username of the account that you reposted later will appear automatically, and the location can also be moved around
- In addition, you can also delete the caption from the original post, and also can edit or add the caption yourself if you want
- When finished editing the caption, stay tap Repost to send to the IG buddy timeline
The second application is also quite popular, this Instagram repost application called Regrann. How to use it is as follows:
- First, download and install first the application is named Regrann which is already available on Google Playstore
- Open the Regrann application and enter into feed Instagram through the application
- Choose photos or videos which you will repost, then tap on the three dot icon in the upper right corner of the post
- Select an option Copy Share URL or Share. Regrann application will automatically open
- Next Tap on the Instagram icon in the lower right corner of the application. If you are still not satisfied, you can still edit the photo
- In addition, you can also rewrite the caption if you feel unsatisfied
- Finally, stay tap share button to repost.
There is another Instagram photo repost application that is not complicated, this application is called InstaRepost. How to use it is as follows:
- The first step, download and install first application InstaRepost this is on Google Playstore
- Run the InstaRepost application and open it feed Instagram through the application
- Select the photos or videos that you will repost, then tap three point icon in the upper right corner of the post, then select it Copy Share URL
- An option will appear later Repost Now and options Save to Repost Later
- Both of these options will display the page Repost Settings to edit content before it can be reposted on Instagram
- You can also reset the caption by changing the location of the original post owner, and even more can also add stickers
- If it’s finished, please tap Repost button.
4. Repost IG
IG Repost application was also created to help repost Instagram photos and videos, even more fun this application can save the image into your friend’s gallery. To be able to use it are as follows:
- First, download and install first the application is named Photo & Video Downloader for Instagram – Repost IG which is already available on Google Playstore
- Run the Repost IG application and open it feed Instagram
- Select the photo or video to repost, then tap on the three dot icon in the upper right corner of the post
- Then choose Copy Link
- Wait a few moments until the notification appears from Repost IG, then tap the notification
- Later options menu will appear, such as a menu Share, Repost, and Download it. For repost post select Repost yes
- If you choose to download, later photos and videos that have been downloaded, will be stored in your Smartphone Gallery.
5. QuickSave for Instagram
The last best Instagram repost application called QuickSave for Instagram. As with the others, this application is devoted to repost content from other people’s IG accounts. For how to use it is as follows:
- First download and install the application named first Quicksave for Instagram on Google PlayStore
- After it’s installed, open the application QuickSave for Instagram the
- Then please buddy enter the Instagram menu via the button in the top left corner
- Select the photo or video you want to download, then tap on the three dot icon in the upper right corner of the post, then Click Copy Link
- After you download, post the image or video directly from your Instagram application.
How to Repost Instagram without Application
Here are some second-choice options for friends who feel lazy to download a special application to repost Instagram first.
In addition, you also don’t need to worry about storing your cellphone memory, because this method only has the Instagram application.
1. Using a Smartphone Screenshot
The easiest way to be able to repost Instagram photos and videos without an application is to do a screenshot from your cellphone.
Belum tahu cara Screenshot di Mobile Phone Android? Silakan baca dulu Cara Screenshot Android
So after you make a screenshot, you can immediately post the content through your own Instagram account. But make sure you crop, and edit it so that it can be maximized again.
2. How to Repost to Instagram Story
The second option you can do to repost IG posts without additional applications is to repost them to Instagram Story.
This method is slightly different from other methods, because the results will be set aside as IG stories only. The method itself is as follows:
- Entered into feed Instagram Friend through your own Instagram application
- Choose photos or videos which will be reposted to your IG Story
- If you have found it, tap on the paper airplane drawing under Instagram content
- Later the destination options menu will appear, Select the Add Post to your Story option and tap Send
- Here, you can also custom size, effect, or even add a story caption before you press the button send to Friend follower.
3. How to Repost Instagram Instastory
Finally, about reposting Instagram without an application. So besides you can take other people’s content and make it IG Story. IG Story itself turns out to also be reposted by friends.
Terms and how to do enough Instagram accounts other people do tag to your Instagram account. Will later a notification appears mentioned that someone else tagged photo or video content to your IG account.
The next step, buddy, stay tap message Add This to Your Story to repost to Story Instagram account Friend yourself, done.
Thus this article about the way TechIndia repost Instagram through the application and without the application. If this article is useful, please, friend, can you share this article with you? thanks.
A blogger from Banyumas. Love technology and play with gadgets.