√ 100% Work! How to Flash Oppo A37 via MSM and SD Card
The incident problem like Mobile Phone Oppo A37 hangs, forgot pattern / password, the application often stops itself when used, even to a total death (bootloop), maybe you have experienced. Well, to overcome these problems, you need to flash Oppo A37.
Although the Mobile Phone Oppo A37 is classified as having strong specifications, namely its 2GB of RAM and the GPU of Adreno 306. But still, things like smartphones must be slow to break, especially bootloop.
How to Flash Oppo A37
As we already know, the flashing process is a process that will erase all data contained in a Smartphone. Therefore, if you can still enter the data on the Mobile Oppo A37 to be flashed, it would be nice for you to do data backup first.
If so, let’s step into the main discussion this time. But before that, you need to prepare some material for flashing Oppo first.
Oppo A37 Flash Material
- Prepare the Mobile Phone Oppo A37 which will be flashed
- Prepare a Laptop / Computer / PC Windows OS
- Prepare a USB cable that is still good
- Download and install Qualqomm Driver
- Download OPPO A37F Firmware File
- Download MSM Software
If all the materials you have prepared and installed on your computer, now please follow the steps for flashing Mobile Oppo A37 through the method below.
Also Read: How to Flash Oppo A3s
How to Flash Oppo A37 via MSM
The first way you can try this with the help of MSM software on a PC. Msm8x39 DownloadTool software itself is a software that is useful for flash mobile phones on chipsets that use Qualqomm type, like this Oppo A37.
If all the flash material is ready, please follow the method of Mobile Phone Oppo flash below carefully so that the process can succeed.
- The first step, please friend extract file OPPO A37F firmware and Msm8x39 DownloadTool software that you have downloaded above
- Next, make sure the Mobile Phone Oppo A37 Buddy is inside off state. Then press the Volume Up button and the Volume Down button simultaneously
- Plugs too USB cable from the computer to the Oppo Cellphone which will be flashed so that the Mobile Phone can be detected on the computer
- Now, friend run the software Msm8x39 DownloadTool which was extracted earlier.
- If MSM has been opened, and Mobile Phone has been detected in the MSM software, now Friend click the button Start
- Here the flashing process Oppo a37 will run, and there will be a green indicator that indicates the process is running. Please Buddy, wait until the process is complete
- If the process is complete, then there will be a green message that says USB Download Complete
- Now you can Unplug the USB cable from the Mobile Oppo A37 and try turning on your cellphone.
If you get here, your Oppo A37 phone should have been successfully flashed. But in addition to this way, there are also other ways that are not less easy tablets.
How to Flash Oppo A37 via SD Card
Well, as another alternative for you who happen to not have a computer, or might want to try a simple way. You can use the Oppo A37 flash method without this PC.
Most importantly, you have to provide MicroSD memory with a minimum capacity of 4GB to store OTA Mobile Phone Oppo A37 firmware files. Also make sure that your Opp Buddy’s battery is at least 50% to prevent the cellphone from dying in the middle of the process flashing.
If so, now you can follow the steps on how to flash the Oppo A37 via SD Card below.
1. The first step, you first download the Oppo A37 firmware then extract the file and save it in the microSD memory that you have prepared. (must have a .zip extension)
2 Turn off the Smartphone Oppo A37 Friend and make sure you have saved the firmware file on microSD.
3. Next please Buddy enter the Oppo recovery display by pressing the button Volume Down + Power button simultaneously, until the Oppo logo appears.
4. In the language selection menu, select language English.
5. After successfully entering the Oppo Recovery display, select the options menu install from SD.
6. Next data display will appear in SD Card Friend. Look for the OTA firmware file that was saved earlier (file format with extension .zip).
7. Then choose OK to start the Oppo A37 flashing process without a PC.
8. Wait for the process flashing a few moments until the message “updating successfully“Which indicates the flashing process was successful.
9. Next select Back to return to the recovery main menu, and please do so Reboot on the Oppo A37 handphone, buddy.
The final word
Thus the full discussion on how to flash the Oppo A37 using either a PC or without a PC. If you are still confused or find obstacles in the process of doing flashing, please just enter the question in the comments column. Hope it is useful 🙂
A blogger from Banyumas. Love technology and play with gadgets.