How to Unlock Google FRP and Android Screen Passcode
Every smartphone must have its own security system in order to protect all data in the Mobile Phone. There are two security systems that are most often used by Mobile Phone users, namely Google FRP (Factory Reset Protection) and Android Screen Passcode.
Although it looks very safe, but both of these security systems will be very fatal if you forget the password or forget how to unlock it. Because, you will not be able to access the cell phone if it is really locked. Pretty troublesome, right?
How to Unlock Google FRP and Android Screen Passcode
iMyfone LockWiper is safer and easier to use. With this application, you don’t need to worry about data being erased. Want to know how? Next see the full review below.
For those of you who forget your password or email Google account it will definitely be very difficult to access data on your cellphone. Unfortunately, the panic is nothing to worry about because you can unlocked Google FRP easily uses LockWiper. How, you can follow the instructions below:
- First, make sure you have the LockWiper application from iMyFone first. For Android users, please click on this link to get the application.
- After that, install the LockWiper application on PC / laptop. When finishedinstall it two options will appear, Remove Google Lock (FRP) and Remove Screen Lock. Now, to makeunlocked Google FRP, choose the first option.
- Next, connect your cellphone to the PC so LockWiper can process it. To connect, you can connect the Mobile Phone USB cable to the PC. Then, click the button Start.
- The next step is to select and confirm your cellphone information, whether brand or name device-his. But usually LockWiper will immediately identify information device connected to the LockWiper application. If it is correct, continue by clicking Next
- Then, it appears again to fill in information PDA devices, Country, and Carrier. Well, you just need to choose according to device click each and after that Download it.
- Next, make sure your internet is strong and uninterrupted because LockWiper will now download Data Package. Wait till download it done.
- If download it already finished, you can simply click Start to Extract to open data package that was downloaded earlier.
- At this stage, you can follow the instructions from LockWiper by pressing the button volume, menu, or power. If the screen has turned blue, you can proceed to click Start.
- At this stage, don’t forget to confirm by typing “000000” to begin the installation process.
- The next stage, you can follow the instructions for USB debugging and OEM unlock on each other’s because each device have different orders. Then, click Next
- The next process, downloading Firmware Package.
- As before, after it’s downloaded, it’s immediate extract Firm Package with a click Start to Extract.
- This has entered the final stage and LockWiper will immediately process to unlock Google using firmware that you extracted earlier. Wait a few moments until the process is complete.
- Finally, you only need to click Done
Very easy, right, unlock it Google FRP on Mobile Phone? Besides being easy, LockWiper can also do it unlocked Google FRP in various device, Android and iOS.
Android Screen Passcode
Forgot the passcode to open the Android Mobile screen? There’s no need to panic because you can count on LockWiper toreset it reset the code lockscreen without having to delete the data in your cellphone. To find out how, you can follow the instructions below.
- First, enter the LockWiper application and select menu Remove Screen Lock. Then, you will be faced with two more options, viz Remove without Data Loss (specifically for Samsung users) or Remove Screen Lock (for Android users other than Samsung).
- After selecting one of them, you can simply click Start to begin the code removal process.
- Then, choose a name device and the Mobile Phone model. Only then can you click Start.
- The next step is downloading Data Package. No need to click on anything because LockWiper will immediately download it for you and wait until the download is complete.
- If the download is complete, you can simply click Next
- Well, at this stage then you connect the Mobile Phone to a laptop / PC using a USB cable. Then follow the instructions for Downloading Mode. Usually, you will be asked to press a button power and volume until the screen turns blue. If it has turned blue, immediately click Start to Unlock.
- The last stage, you only need to wait until LockWiper has finished removing your Android Screen Passcode and it’s done!
Yes, that was an easy way to do it unlocked Google FRP and Android Screen Passcode use the LockWiper application. Please note that LockWiper can also be used for iOS devices. If you are an iOS user and want to use the LockWiper application, you can simply click this link to unlock the iPhone passcode.
How to Open an Android Screen Passcode
Alternatively, you can rely on the Factory Reset feature. But you need to underline that this one way will delete all your data, including files and applications on the Mobile Phone, yes. The way to do this is easy, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure your cellphone is in mode Recovery Mode. To enter the mode, you usually only need to press the button power and volume together in quite a long time.
- If successful, a black screen will appear filled with your cell phone information.
- After that, use the button volume to choose an option Wipe Data / Factory Reset and continued by pressing the button Power.
- The last stage, select an option Reboot the system now and press the button Power again.
Done, now you do not need to worry about remembering your Mobile Phone password. But keep in mind that this method can only be used tounlocked Android Screen Passcode only, not with Google FRP. In fact, this method must also give up all data that is on your cellphone, yes.