How to use Share realm for Fast File Transfer
TechIndia – Now almost all smartphone companies in the world have presented the File Sharing feature or various default files respectively.
If OPPO has OPPO Share and Xiaomi has Mi Drop, then Realme has also brought similar features to its smartphone with the name Real Share. The presence of this feature allows fast file transfer for fellow smartphone realms.
You could say the realm of Share utilizing WiFi and Bluetooth connections to be able to transfer data stably. The realm itself claims that data transferred using this feature is many times faster than using a Bluetooth connection.
For those of you who are smartphone users who want to enjoy the Share realm for data transfer, you can view the tutorial as follows.
How to use Share realm for File Transfer
- First, activate the smartphone reality first
- On the homescreen page, select Quick Menu by sliding or swiping a finger from the top screen down.
- After it appears, activate the feature Share realm
- Make sure the Share realm is active on the sending and receiving smartphone files
- Access File Manager or Gallery (photos and videos) to select the file to send
- Press the button Send which appears by long pressing one of the files
- A pop-up menu will appear showing any smartphone which is already connected to the Share realm
- Select the recipient’s smartphone reality
- The recipient’s smartphone realm dialog box will appear to accept the file
- Press the button Accept
- Next, you will see the writing Received successfully when the file is successfully sent
You could say the Share realme feature makes it very easy for smartphone users to share large-capacity data quickly compared to having to use a Bluetooth connection, which at this time feels slow enough for file transfer.
Meanwhile, realm has joined the peer-to-peer data transfer alliance with other companies such as OPPO, Xiaomi, and Vivo. In other words, the Share realm can also be used to transfer data on other smartphones included in this alliance.
For example, you can use Realme Share to transfer data quickly to OPPO smartphones or vice versa. Therefore, this feature is quite practical to be activated and used because we don’t need to install the application first.
But if you want to transfer from a smartphone realm to a product other than above or vice versa, then you can take advantage of various File Sharing applications that can be downloaded on Google Play such as SHAREit, SendAnyWhere, and many more.