√ How to Make a Bootable USB Flashdisk with Rufus
Use bootable USB flash drive (Flashdisk and others) will be very useful for a computer technician, especially for the owner netbook or the notebook who do not have CD / DVD the drivehis.
Apart from being time efficient, using a bootable USB flash disk will also make it easier for us to BIOS update, password recovery or just trying to check an operating system.
Well on this occasion the admin will share reviews about how to make a bootable USB flash with the Rufus application, especially for my buddies who want to install the operating system.
What is Rufus?
Rufus itself is a small application designed to format and make bootable USB on USB media such as flash drives and others.
Rufus is also portable, so this rufus application can be run directly without having to install Rufus first on your computer.
Rufus supports making bootable ISOs for several operating systems including Arch Linux, Ubuntu, Ultimate Boot CD, Windows 7, Windows 8 Developer Preview, Windows Vista, Windows 10 and other operating systems,
How to Make a Bootable Flashdisk
For those who are already curious, just go ahead with How to Make a Bootable USB Flashdisk with Rufus. Please follow step by step below.
1. First, you must already have this Rufus application, there are already many available on Google, please find it yourself.
2. After you have this application, open the Rufus application.
3. If your flash disk has been plugged into a USB computer, Rufus will automatically detect it the drive, file system, size the cluster and volume label from flash disk the. If not detected means the flash is not plugged in properly.
4. On File system, select NTFS. On Cluster size, Partition scheme and target system type and at Format options. select Default only.
Baca juga: Cara Masuk Bios Asus
5. To make flashdisk as bootable from the operating system, in the options section Create a bootable disk using, select a choice ISO image. After that, continue by clicking drive icon to select an operating system ISO file on your hard drive that will be inserted into flash disk.
Later Rufus will automatically use the ISO data for bootable USB needs. and Leave also options Quick format stay active, so the partition process will be faster.
6. The next step, click the button Start to start the bootable process to flashdisk. Rufus will also display a warning, that all data is on flashdisk will be deleted. So make sure my friend already back up data in your flashdisk, buddy.
7. Then click the button OK to start the manufacturing process bootable USB or click Cancel to cancel.
8. After that, Rufus will do the formatting USB flash drive which is determined. After completion, copy the files in the ISO file into flashdisk friend.
9. After the bootable USB creation process is complete, click the Close button to close the Rufus Application.
10. To use USB flash drive as the operating system installation media, do not forget to make settings on BIOS Friend’s computer or laptop in order device the first one is read when booting (Boot devices priority) is from USB flash drive Friend.
Baca juga: Cara Install Windows 7
The final word
Yes that’s a simple tip or review from TechIndia on how to make a bootable USB flash drive with Rufus, please try step-by-step and if necessary share this article so that other friends who don’t know it can be found out.
If you are still having difficulty after trying the steps above, you can just ask via the comment column below, the admin is ready to help. So hopefully useful 🙂
A Informatics Student from Banyumas. Really like technology and play with gadgets from childhood.