√ How to Delete a Permanent Zoom Account Easily
How to Easily Delete a Permanent Zoom Account – Zoom is one of the applications for online meetings and video calls together that are currently being used. Because this zoom is very different from other social media, where other social media might only be able to video call 4 to 8 people. However, for this different zoom, zoom can be a video call or phone with 100 people at once.
Besides the zoom size is not so big and to register it is also very easy. Whether overseas or domestically, this zoom is often used as a learning medium. Because it is really effective to use to study online together. Besides zoom also provides interesting features, you can check directly in the application.
But lately it’s been viral news about zoom, that the zoom application is not safe. Where many are hacked or otherwise, of course this can make us very anxious and worried. Especially in our smartphone there are a lot of important information and so on.
Then how to delete the zoom account from our smartphone ?. Here I will explain two ways. But for the smartphone this time, although there is also a PC version. Please check the following method.
How to delete a zoom account on a cellphone and PC
Actually, if we delete or uninstall the zoom application, that’s fine, but we need to know that if we list the zoom using the email address, it will automatically link to the zoom. Therefore it is very important.
1. Delete a Zoom Account
- Go to the Zoom site at zoom.us with your zoom account, how to click the icon line 3 in the upper right corner, then Sign in
- After logging in, then click menu dropdown, then find the menu TechIndia> Account Management> Account Profile as in the picture.
- Then find the menu Terminate Account, if there is confirmation, press Yes
- Not done, continue with the second method
2. Disconnecting Zoom into Gmail Account
- The first step please uninstall as usual, don’t forget Clear Cache and Forced stop.
- Next please just enter the application gmail you guys, in all android phones there must be an application gmail
- After that, please choose the email address that you use for the zoom list
- Next please just click on the top right corner or on your gmail address profile
- After that, several email addresses will appear on your smartphone
- Then just click on it manage your google account
- on the menu or navigation above, please select and search security
- after that, just scroll down, and there you will find log in to another site
- Next, just search zoom application, usually when you scroll down you can’t find it you might be less thorough, it’s guaranteed to meet.
- Now if you have found, then finally please click remove access. Wait for the process to delete it usually for a few moments, then please refresh. So that you can stant again, you can restart your smartphone to completely restart the data and be safe.
So that’s like how to delete the zoom application and zoom account in gmail. Then what about the pc, for the PC if you uninstall the software or application simply uninstall through the control panel. Meanwhile, to delete the zoom account, the method is exactly the same as on the cellphone. It’s just a different appearance maybe later.
That way the application and zoom account contained in your smartphone is clean until complete. If you are still doubtful about that, you can secure your data which is insecure. Like deleting bank applications found on mobile phones, as well as other important accounts.
Somehow when there are applications that are viral, many hackers and people who are misguided to harm someone in any way. May we all avoid the things that are not desirable. Up to this point there might be among you who are still confused ?.
Do you think it’s safe or not, if you think that zoom is important, you can secure your privacy data. If you are not sure, please you can use other social media applications, but yes it is limited. But so far, of course the zoom is not silent, the zoom has now increased security in any way so that undesirable things do not happen again.