√ 4 Easy Ways to Check Telkomsel Numbers (SimPATI, US, Loop, Hello)
Already bought a new simPATI Telkomsel card but you forgot to record the number? Don’t panic right away! Friend is in the right article, because here the admin will explain how to check the simPATI number for those of you who forgot to note down the number.
As we have known before, Telkomsel can indeed be said to be the first and largest telecommunications operator in India until now. No wonder the network coverage is almost evenly distributed from Sabang to Merauke.
Not only that, Telkomsel also became the first telecommunications operator to successfully launch a 4G LTE internet network commercially in India. This makes this card a favorite card, because the network signal from Telkomsel is stable and strong. So it’s not surprising that many Smartphone users are required to fill in their starter packs with Telkomsel cards.
How to check simPATI numbers
Telkomsel itself has 4 types of cards, there are cards sympathy, US, The loop, and card Hello which is a special card for postpaid systems. Now back to the initial topic, for those of you who want to find out or check the simPATI Telkomsel number, the way is as follows.
1. Check the simPATI Number with the USSD Code
The first way you can try is to use the USSD code. USSD is a code that consists of a * (star) symbol followed by a number, then ends with # (fence). The UUSD code is also often referred to as the UMB code or the Dial code.
How to check numbers using USSD code:
- Open the handphone, then go to the Call or Dial menu.
- After that press * 808 #. Then choose Summon or OK.
- Wait until a pop up notification appears on our cellphone screen. The notification will later contain information from the simPATI card that we are currently using.
- Besides that sympathy will also send an SMS containing information on our mobile number.
Besides using the USSD code * 808 # we can also use other USSD codes, which can use codes * 999 #. How to do it is also the same as the way above.
2. How to check the simPATI number through the operator
Lazy to memorize USSD code? or often forget the code? We can also use the following method to find out the number we use, friend. Namely by check through the operator.
How to check numbers using the operator:
- Open the call menu then call the number 188. Through this call you will be charged more or less later Rp.400.
- For friends who are abroad, can contact via number +628110000333.
- Wait until it is connected to the operator. After successfully connecting, please ask the number that is being used.
- Do not forget to also prepare paper or other writing media to record the number that will be mentioned by the operator.
3. How to check simPATI numbers with MyTelkomsel
For your buddies using Smartphone, you can use the MyTelkomsel application. In this application, you can also purchase various packages later. Even more pluses, we can download it on the Google Play Store for Android users and the App Store for iPhone users.
Here’s how to check numbers using the MyTelkomsel application:
- The first step is to make sure you have downloaded and installed the MyTelkomsel application on your Smartphone.
- After that open the application MyTelkomsel and register the account.
- After finishing registering an account, next login using the account that was created earlier.
- On the menu Home or Home there is already a variety of information such as username, number of pulses, quota currently active, number of points, and of course the sympathy number that you are currently using.
Baca Juga: Cara Cek Poin Telkomsel
4. Check the Number by Calling or Texting to Another Number
How to check the last simPATI number that you can try is to make a call or send an SMS to another number. So by doing that later you can see the number on the handphone that is texted or called.
The final word
From some easy ways to check the sympathy number above. Please use the method that you think is the easiest and fastest way to do it.
Enough of the TechIndia article this time about checking sympathy numbers. Hope it can help you if you experience confusion. Don’t forget to share this article too! 😀
A Informatics Student from Banyumas. Really like technology and play with gadgets from childhood.