√ 5 Ways to Root Android Phone with PC & Without PC
Buddy Android phone user? Have you done rooting but have forgotten how? or just want to root Android? Quiet! Because here I will peel thoroughly about how to root android easily.
What is Root?
For those who don’t know what root is, I will explain first. Root is a process to allow operating system users, especially Android to get higher control on these devices.
So by doing root on Android, we will be able to change, edit, or modify anything that is in the default system, even though we could not edit it before.
Advantages of Doing Root
In addition to some of the benefits above, we can also get other interesting advantages if you root Android. Including the following:
- To change ROM
- To increase internal storage by utilizing the capacity of Micro-SD
- To move applications to external memory for applications that cannot be moved
- To install certain applications
- To delete a default application that cannot be deleted
Android Root Risk
In addition to our benefits, we can also find the risks below. So hope you are sure and careful with the consequences of this android rooting.
- Lost product warranty, if you still have one
- If you experience errors, bootloop can occur
- The cellphone is prone to get the virus
- HP performance becomes unstable
Baca Juga: Cara Flash Hp Samsung
Now, after you read the facts, surely the Android root activity can be concluded that it has many advantages and consequences, right? If you are already curious, maybe it’s time for major discussion.
How To Root Android All Brands
There are many ways that we can try to do the android rooting process. However, 5 ways here are done either with the help of a PC or without a PC will certainly work. So please choose the step that you feel is the easiest to do.
How to Root Android with a PC
This first way is the best way that you can try, why is it the best? because when we will root Android with a PC, the process will be much safer and the success rate will also be greater.
Materials that need to be prepared for Rooting via PC
1. Android phone battery has been charged at least 50%
2. Activate USB Debugging mode, as follows:
- Open the menu Settings / Settings on Android, then click About phone / About cellphone
- Scroll down and look for options Build Number. Please click repeatedly until the notification appears You are now a developer
- After that, Return to the menu Settings / Settings, please search for and tap the menu Developers Option / Developer Options.
- Then Scroll down again until you find the mode USB debugging, that option don’t forget to check.
3. Activate the app install feature from an unknown source, in the following way:
- Open the menu Settings / Settings on Android
- Then click on Security
- Please scroll down and look for options Unknown Source / Unknown Source, don’t forget to check this option.
4. It is recommended to use the Android USB default cable.
5. Provide internet access on the PC.
After the Five requirements above have been fulfilled, it’s time we rooting Android via PC.
How to Root with a PC Genius Root
Root Genius application is the most recommended Android Hp root application in my opinion, besides its use is very easy to do, this application is also safe to use. For how to root android with root genius are as follows:
- First turn off first Anti Virus that exists, because it’s likely that the PC will detect the dangerous Root Genius software.
- Then please download the software friend Root Genius and install on your PC.
- Next, please connect the Android smartphone to the PC using a USB cable.
- When the notification appears, select the check mark I accept User agreement. Then choose Root it.
- Then the android rooting process will take place, please wait for the root process to finish.
- After the process is complete, disconnect the Android phone from the PC, then open the android menu, a new application will appear named Kinguser which indicates the android rooting is complete.
How to Root Android without a PC
For the Second way, you can try it, friend without having to use a PC. But for the actual results it is better to use the first method. But if you still want a simple android root, you can try this method.
How to Root Android with Framaroot
On Android Smartphones, you can try the framaroot root application. In addition to its easy use, this application is also very lightweight. Here’s how to root with framaroot:
- First, please download and install the Framaroot application on your Android.
- Open the Framaroot application, then select an option SuperSU / Superuser as you wish friend
- There will be a choice Aragorn and Gandalf. Actually both of these choices can be done root, but it is recommended to choose Gandalf only.
- Wait until the root process is complete. If the notification succes has appeared, it means that your android root process has been completed.
- Next, please restart the HP friend, then confirm the application SuperSU or Superuser has appeared on the Android Phone Buddy menu.
How to Root Android with Kingroot
The next android root application is the Kingroot application, many Android users have rooting through this application and proven successful. To root Android with Kingroot is as follows:
- First friend download and install it Kingroot application first.
- After the application opens, Kingroot will automatically detect the model from our smartphone.
- If our device support for root with this application, the root process will run. Wait until the rooting process is complete.
How to Root Android with TowelRoot
Towelroot is an android application for further simplified rooting. This application was originally designed specifically for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mobile phone, but over time the application is widely used by most smartphones. For how to root Android with Towelroot is as follows:
- First, please, friend download and install it Towelroot application.
- After that open the application TowelRoot.
- Then you just tap the button make it ra1n to begin the rooting process.
- Wait until the process is complete.
How to Root Android with Kingoroot
If you want an alternative other than the 3 android rooting applications above, you can try the Kingoroot application. Not much different from the previous android rooting application, with this application you also only need to tap just once to start the root process. For how to use Kingoroot are as follows:
- First, please, friend download and install it Kingoroot application first.
- After that run the application.
- Next, buddy, tap One Click Root to begin the rooting process.
- Wait until the process is complete.
How to find out the phone is already rooted or not
After you follow the android rooting methods above, you feel unsure if your Android phone has been successfully rooted or not. Buddy can check it with the Root Checker application, this application is also very light to use, friend. Here’s how to find out your Android phone has been rooted or not:
- First, please download and install the application buddy Root Checker on Google PlayStore.
- If it’s already installed, please open the Root Checker application, then tap Verify Root.
- Wait for the process.
- If the process is complete, a notification will appear “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device! “ green, which indicates your cellphone has been rooted.
- Conversely, if your Android phone isn’t rooted successfully, a message notification will appear “Sorry! Root access is not properly installed on this device “ the Red one.
The final word
Maybe for now there are only 5 ways you can do to root Android. But calm down! at any time, if there are more tips that are no less effective, the admin will update. So stay loyal, read TechIndia, man. Hope it is useful 🙂