Pay Bills Online Can Now Via Whatsapp Application Why!
Already familiar, please with the Whatsapp application or commonly abbreviated as WA? Yes, the usual application for chat this apparently has a new service, which is to pay bills using Whatsapp. With this latest service from WA, you can pay electricity bills, PDAMs, BPJS Health, and transfer money via Whatsapp you know.
How come? You can, because Whatsapp works with Free to make a payment system and transactions easier. Free Pay itself is an instant way for you who do not want to bother leaving the house to pay monthly bills.
How to pay really easy, enough chat via Whatsapp only! Want to know a more complete explanation about WhatsApp Free Paid? Read the review right to the end, yeah!
Free WhatsApp Features
Whatsapp Free Pay is a smart solution for you who want to pay monthly bills via Whatsapp. There are also some interesting features offered are:
- Can be used to register as a Free user. That is, you do not have to bother registering an account in the Free Paid application, just chat Free Pay via Whatsapp and you can immediately be registered as a Free Pay user.
- Pay a monthly bill. This is a superior feature where all non-paid Whatsapp users can pay monthly bills, in the form of electricity bills, PDAMs, to BPJS Health.
- Game voucher. In addition to paying monthly bills, Whatsapp Free Paid also provides services to buy voucher your favorite game!
- Top-up e-money balances. Other services available on WhatsApp Free of Charge are, you can refill e-money, both in the form of GOPAY, FUNDS, and OVO.
- Pay credit installments. Have FIF installments, credit cards, vehicle tax and CAR insurance? You can you know pay through WhatsApp Free Pay!
- Bank transfer. Not need to bother to the ATM because you can transfer / send money via Whatsapp with the help of this Free Paid service.
The six features you can do for free, not need to pay anything. Whatsapp Free Pay will also guarantee the safety of its users, so there is no need to fear that your identity will leak.
How to use Whatsapp Free
After learning about its features, now we want to provide a tutorial using WhatsApp Free Paid. It’s not difficult, the way you can follow these steps:
1. First, you first save the number 0815-5333-9999 in the HP contact. Use any name, you can “Whatsapp Free Pay”. for your information, This WhatsApp account already has a green check which means this is a verified account and guaranteed safe without fraud.
2. Then, chat contacts that you save by typing “Hi BB”. Automatically, the Free WhatsApp service will reply immediately chat and for those who have not registered will be directed to type the Name and Email.
3. However, if you are already registered as a user of the Whatsapp Free Paid service, you will immediately be given several choices of services that you need.
4. Then, after typing in your name and email, immediately click on the link sent by WhatsApp Free to determine the PIN.
5. If you have clicked the link, type the PIN and then click directly Send it.
6. No need to wait long, because WhatsApp Free Pay will immediately send a confirmation that you have registered and can use all of its services.
7. Once registered, you can now use this Free Paid Whatsapp service. You can start typing “Hi bb” again. Then, WhatsApp Free Pay will send samples and instructions for credit purchases, top-up e-money, transfers, and much more. This service does not take much time, in 1 second it is processed immediately and will be given a receipt in the form of proof of payment.
Whatsapp Center Features
What can Whatsapp Center do to help you take advantage of WhatsApp Free? Lots! Here are some features that you can use:
- See Full Feature. This feature will guide its users to find out more about the services available on WhatsApp Free Pay. The full feature itself explains what you can do on WhatsApp Free, such as transfers to all banks in India, airplane and train ticketing, automatic payments, games and points, as well as Rp25,000 transaction discount vouchers.
- Balance check. At Whatsapp Center, you can also check your Whatsapp Free Prepaid balance.
- Top up balance (Alfamart). This feature is a way to top up your Free Pay balance. To top up your balance, you can visit Alfamart and visit the cashier to request a Top Up balance. Don’t forget to save the receipt for topping up the payment, yes.
- Top up balance (Bank). If you don’t have the chance to go to Alfamart, you can also top up your balance through the bank. Type “4”, then type the destination bank again and the nominal deposit, for example: “BCA 100000”.
Get a 25 Thousand Voucher!
There is good news, here, for you new users of WhatsApp Free Paid service! After you have registered and made the first transaction, this Free Paid Whatsapp service will provide a voucher of Rp. 25,000. This voucher is valid without a minimum transaction! Do you want to get the voucher? Come on, immediately try to make transactions with this Free Paid Whatsapp service!
Whatsapp Free Pay is a smart solution to do all types of transactions, from top up e-money, paying monthly bills, buying game vouchers, to transferring money. This service is guaranteed security and you can use it for free without paying anything. So, don’t hesitate to use Free Whatsapp service, yes!