How to top up Telkomsel credit using GoPay to make it more practical
TechIndia – Telkomsel is one of the major operators in India which has a very wide cellular network with good quality from Sabang to Merauke.
In addition, Telkomsel itself has services for a variety of people ranging from simPATI, kartuHALO, AS Card, Loop, to By.U so that they can be tailored to their needs.
Plus the purchase of pulses for all services from Telkomsel has been very easy to do because it can be through Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, ATMs, e-commerce, counters, and third party applications.
One popular third-party application used to top up Telkomsel pulses is Gojek. Even in the application, you are given the convenience to buy credit using the GoPay service.
For the record, GoPay is a virtual wallet that can be used to pay for all Gojek services ranging from electricity bills, BPJS, PLN, PDAM, Zakat, Game Vouchers, to pulses on the Gojek application.
For those of you who want to recharge Telkomsel pulses using GoPay, then you can see the tutorial as follows.
How to top up Telkomsel credit using GoPay
- First, open the application Gojek
- Make sure you have enough GoPay balance
- Then select the menu GoPulsa on the main page of the application
- Enter the Telkomsel number that you want to top up or can get a number from the contact
- Specify the nominal you want to fill in the tab Pulse
- Then you will be confronted with Purchase Details to check if everything is big
- Select the payment method with GoPay and immediately press the button PAY NOW
- You will be asked to enter your taxi’s secret PIN
- After the PIN is successfully processed, the receipt for the purchase of Telkomsel pulses will be displayed
If the transaction is successful, you will get an SMS notification stating that Telkomsel credit has been filled using Gojek. Apart from that, you can also purchase Internet Packages on the tab Data Package which is on the GoPulsa page.
For those of you who daily use GoPay, of course the purchase of credit through the Gojek application feels very fast and easy. Actually you can also buy credit using GoPay through the MyTelkomsel application, where GoPay will be the payment method and you will be asked to enter your PIN to authenticate the purchase.
But sometimes credit purchases via the MyTelkomsel application error occurs so that as an alternative you can buy credit through the Gojek application with GoPay. In your opinion, is this credit purchase method practical?