[Spesial Review] ASUS Zenfone Max M2, Affordable Smartphone Price Fun for Playing Free Fire!
Review of ASUS Zenfone Max M2 India
Who doesn’t know the ASUS brand that is famous for the biggest market share in the Laptop segment. Now ASUS has also begun to focus on the world of smartphone industry in the country which is arguably quite competitive in India. ASUS presents the latest Max series which is a level from the previous series.
The series that this time wants to be discussed by TechIndia is the ASUS ZenFone Max M2 series which is the sister of the Max M1 series. Surely you are curious as to what the TechIndia team reviews about the ASUS ZenFone Max M2 series? Let’s just look further at the article below.
ASUS ZenFone Max M2 Full Specifications
Specifications are the most important thing you must know before buying a smartphone. Well, of course, ASUS is also not carelessly buried specifications that could be considered quite high in this affordable Android price. You can see the full specifications below.
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System (pure Android), upgradeable to Android 9.0 Pie
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SDM632 chipset with a 1.8GHz Kryo 250 octa-core processor
- Adreno 506 graphics
- Dual 13 megapixel camera, 1/3-inch 1.12um pixel BSI sensor, f / 1.8 aperture, autofocus phase-detection with LED flash + 2 megapixel (depth sensor) fixed focus, BSI sensor.
- 8 megapixel front camera, BSI 1.12um pixel sensor, f / 2.0 aperture lens, fixed focus, AI Camera, LED Flash
- 6.3 inch 2.5D touch screen, 19: 9 aspect ratio with HD resolution + 1520 x 720 pixels, density 269 ppi (pixels per inch), 16 million colors, IPS panel
- 3GB or 4GB RAM memory, 32GB or 64GB ROM, equipped with a 512GB max microSD slot (dedicated slot)
- WiFi, Bluetooth, microUSB port, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, GPS, Dual SIM, fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- GSM / 3G HSPA / 4G LTE
- Dimensions 158 x 76 x 7.7 mm with a weight of 160 grams
- 4000mAh non-removable battery
- Midnight Black, Space Blue, and Meteor Silver
Gaming capabilities of the ASUS ZenFone Max M2
Previously you did not see the title listed above if the ASUS ZenFone Max M2 is fun to be used to play Free Fire games. Of course, with the Snapdragon 636 which is the same as the Max Pro M1, the ASUS ZenFone Max M2 is still very worth it to be used for a long time playing games.
Of course, with 3GB of RAM and also Snapdragon 636 has greatly supported your experience in playing games on a smartphone. Of course this is quite comparable considering the price offered is very affordable.
ASUS ZenFone Max M2 Battery Capability
The TechIndia Team tried ASUS ZenFone Max M2 to play Free Fire for 2 hours non-stop and only decreased by about 35% to 40% which means that with 4000 mAh the ASUS ZenFone Max M2 is still relatively durable to play games. In addition, the TechIndia team also tried to play PUBG and AOV with a smooth medium setting, no problem.
Official price of ASUS ZenFone Max M2 in India
There are 2 variants for Max M2 that can arguably make you dizzy to choose it. The TechIndia Team itself received a 3 / 32GB variant for review and were very satisfied with this variant. Now if you want to buy, it’s good to consider your pocket first.
- ZenFone Max M2 (3/32) Rp. 1,999,000
- ZenFone Max M2 (4/64) Rp. 2,399,000
Conclusion Review on ASUS ZenFone Max M2
Of course the increase obtained by ZenFone Max M2 is not too significant, but it really feels like a wider screen and there are bangs. The TechIndia Team itself recommends ZenFone Max M2 if you have a budget under 2.5 million and want to have a smartphone that is tough enough to play games.
So, let’s get to the first review, wait for the next review of the latest and sophisticated gadgets only at TechIndia.info!