How To Unlock Bootloader Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (100% Success) • TutorA Applic.com
How to Unlock Bootloader Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 – With the development of the Android operating system which is increasing rapidly from day to day, the security system has also been developed. Because the most important issue right now on Android phones besides battery issues is the safety factor.
Android is indeed designed as an open operating system so everyone can see the Android creation code. Unlike the case with iOS which is owned by Apple, because it is a closed operating system, iOS is arguably more secure security.
But still, on all phones whether using Android or iOS there must be a gap that can be infiltrated by parties who are not responsible for committing a crime. Because as safe as any cell phone, hackers are no less smart.
Zenfone Max Pro M2 itself was released in December 2018 and uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor which proved to be very good in terms of performance, especially when released on mobile phones with a price of 2 million.
Asusz Zenfone Max Pro M2 is also equipped with a powerful 5000 mAh jumbo battery invited to play games for quite a long time.
Previously, it should be noted a few things below before UBL Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2:
- You can not re-lock the bootloader after opening it
- The guarantee from your cellphone will be lost after this process
- You will not get OTA updates from Asus
- This process remove all your cellphone data, it’s better to read the important data first
- The Asus service center may not accept your cellphone damaged by the unlock bootloader
- TutorApplication is also not responsible for what will happen to your cellphone. Do With Your Own Risk
- This method can be used on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 X01BDA or ZB631KL models
- This method can also be used on Max Pro M2 phones with Android 8 Oreo or 9 Pie
How to Unlock the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 Bootloader M2
It’s good to just follow the steps below to start your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 UBL process.
- Select Android in Select OS, then download UnlockTool
- Enter the apk file that was downloaded earlier into the cellphone then install
- If the install process is blocked, you must first activate “Unknown Source” in Settings> Security on your Zenfone Max Pro M2 phone
- Once opened, my friend might realize that the check box cannot be activated, to activate it, just keep scrolling the posts above to the very bottom yourself
- After that, the box can already be checked and select OK
- Repeat the same thing again and check Agree then select “Press to unlock your device” to open the bootloader
That way, your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 phone has already opened its bootloader and is ready to root the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. See you in our next article.
The author is at https://tutorap applic.com/ from Lamongan, East Java