√ Solution to Overcome Xiaomi Mobile Restart Continually Alone
Xiaomi phone, you are having problems restarting often? Similar incidents are indeed very annoying, especially if Xiaomi’s cellphone restarts continuously while it is in an important condition, it must be like to just slam the cellphone.
The impact if the Xiaomi cellphone restarts itself continues from the temperature of the cell phone which turns into heat quickly, and the battery becomes easily lowbet. So if you experience something like this, you have to fix it immediately so it doesn’t have a worse impact.
Causes of Xiaomi Experiencing Bootloop / Brick
The problem of Xiaomi mobile phone restarting is usually called bootloop or brick. There are several causes that make Xiaomi affected by these problems. One reason is because of frequent cellphone users to change the system or MIUI ROM on Xiaomi. Other causes are as follows:
1. Too Many Applications Running in the Background
The working power of Xiaomi Smartphone performance will be slower if we open many applications simultaneously. especially if our Android RAM is small, it will definitely make the system work power becomes ineffective.
Therefore, please remove the application that is presumed to be no longer in use, so that the Xiaomi smartphone does not become slow or slow before the Xiaomi cellphone turns itself off.
2. Android Excessive Heat
Xiaomi mobile phone that is excessive heat will cause the system to force to turn off the Xiaomi cellphone automatically even in living conditions.
Baca Juga: Cara Mengatasi Mobile Phone Panas
3. Too Many Trash Files That Have Not Been Cleaned
One of the causes of Xiaomi’s cellphone slowing down is because of excess junk files that have accumulated. The bad impact of the many Xiaomi cellphone junk files that accumulate will make Xiaomi restart or die often. Therefore, don’t forget, buddy, delete the cache files on Xiaomi Mobile.
4. There is a Damaged File System or MIUI ROM
I mentioned above, damage to the file system or MIUI ROM can be a major factor in the continuous restart of Xiaomi. The cause of damage to the file system could be because of changing the MIUI RM system too often, or because Xiaomi’s cellphone was affected by a virus.
5. There is a Damage to the Xiaomi Components
The damage to the Xiaomi hardware component is also part of the cause of Android often restart or die alone. either because Xiaomi’s cellphone fell, or his cellphone drowned in water could make Xiaomi’s components problematic.
In addition, the age factor of Xiaomi’s old cellphone can also be a factor in component damage to Xiaomi that often dies suddenly.
Baca Juga: Cara Mengatasi Mobile Phone Xiaomi Hang
Solution to Overcome Xiaomi Restart Continuously
To be able to overcome the problem of restarting Xiaomi continuously, you can do Wipe or Reset Xiaomi. However, using this method will risk losing data in internal memory. Therefore, you should first backup important data from internal storage.
Here’s how to Wipe or Reset Xiaomi Mobile:
- First step, please turn off Xiaomi Xiaomi friend first.
- After that enter Mi. Recovery Mode by pressing and holding the button Power and Volume Up (on Mi4, Mi3, Mi 2s, Mi 2a, Mi 2, Redmi 2 prime, redmi 2). Or button Power and Volume down (on Mi pad, Redmi Note, Mi Note Pro) simultaneously until it enters the menu display Recovery Mode.
- Before continuing, please mate Change past language become language English if not in English, the goal is to make it easier to understand. The way with tap lower right corner button above the power button Off.
- Then please mate back to recovery mode and enter the menu Wipe & Reset.
- After entering, there will be later Wipe several options. Please friend select one by one the order can be from above. After selecting one order, then tap Back to Mainmenu.
Baca juga: Xiaomi Restart Terus Menerus
- On Mainmenu please choose Reboot followed Reboot to System One to turn on the cellphone normally again.
- Now, friend, see the results. If you haven’t succeeded, you can repeat the steps above by choosing a different wipe option command.
Differences in options Wipe Cache, Wipe User Data, and Wipe All Data:
- Wipe Cache: Serves to delete cache files on Xiaomi Mobile.
- Wipe User Data: Serves to delete Android user data.
- Wipe all Data: Serves to erase all data on Android including application data or Factory Reset.
Baca juga: Cara Reset Xiaomi
Tips to Prevent Xiaomi Restart Continuously when Charge
As a precaution if you have fixed Xiaomi that restarts itself continuously, or for you who do not want to experience the incident. Buddy can follow these tips to prevent Xiaomi from dying on its own through cash through the following methods.
1. Use a Xiaomi Default Charger
Make sure you use the default charger. Because often times Xiaomi users who experience Xiaomi restart continuously when charging comes from their own artificial charger, aka fake.
2. Remove the Latest Suspicious Applications
Applications on the Android mobile are very, very many. Not infrequently, even non-essential applications are on our Xiaomi phones. Therefore, if you feel you have installed an application that is considered not important, just delete it, because it could be the application that is causing problems.
3. Use the Xiaomi Default Theme
Not a few also Xiaomi users who experienced bootloop events, or his cellphone that died continuously when being charged came from using the theme carelessly. Like an application, careless themes can also cause Xiaomi a problem.
So the prevention, you can use only the default Xiaomi theme. And if you feel bored, make sure you install themes from trusted sources.
The final word
Thus the article this time about the direction to overcome Xiaomi Xiaomi mobile solutions continuously restart itself. Please try the above step-by-step method, and if you are still confused, you can ask it in the comments column. Hope it is useful 🙂
Becoming a gadget fiddler is my ninjas road.