√ 3 Ways to Check Windows Laptop Specs
Checking laptop specifications is an activity that is so important for us to do and we also have to remember it in the long run. Usually people check the laptop’s specifications when they first use the laptop.
Sometimes checking specifications on a laptop is also done when installing a software or game that requires special minimal specifications. So that’s where the role of the specifications is checked again, because if we just install a software or game without looking at the specifications of our laptop, it will have a bad impact on the condition of our laptop in the future.
How to Check Laptop Specs
Now talking about checking the laptop spec, especially to your IT friends, surely activities like this are very basic. But how if ordinary people who are new to laptops and computers are told to check laptop specifications? Certainly different right, now to deal with the incident, following just directly Various Ways Check Laptop Specs Easily and Quickly.
Also Read: How to Clean up Laptop Trash Files
Check Windows Information System
This method is the most standard way to do it. You can use the information system to see the specifications of your laptop or computer. The trick is as follows:
- Open Windows Explorer or by pressing Shortcut “Windows + E“On the keyboard.
- Right click on choice My Computer or on This PCThen choose my friend properties.
- After that, you can see some information about your laptop specifications such as the type of laptop, processor speed, amount of RAM, and others.
Checking Through DirectX Diagnostic Tools
Check here according to the admin more complete data. dxdiag is a Windows default feature, so you only need to look for it in Windows search. More complete as follows:
- Enter the feature DirectX Diagnostic Tools (DXDIAG) by pressing a button “Win + R“In the Windows search field, then type “Dxdiag“And “Enter”.
- Later information on the laptop specifications will appear.
Oh my friend, in the results menu the laptop specification information is on dxdiag There are 4 tabs, including:
- System tab, display general information about laptop specifications.
- Display tab, displays information about matters related to the VGA card display.
- Sound tab, in this menu you can see from the specifications of the sound driver on the laptop.
- Input Tab, Will display matters related to the input device on the laptop.
How to Check Laptop Specs with CPU-Z Software
Besides being able to check laptop specifications like the two ways above. You can also check it through additional software, such as software CPU-Z or other software, here the admin recommends using CPU-Z because of its use that is easy, lightweight and fast. For how to use it is as follows:
- The first step you need to download the software first CPU-Z, can just search it on Google already many who have provided the software 😀
- After downloading it, do it too the software installation as usual.
- after it’s finished you can just open the CPU-Z.
- Here you can see in detail the specifications on your laptop, from the name of the processor, the core speed on the laptop, the mainboard information, to the output / input device on your laptop, certainly the information is very complete, friend.
For alternative Software options besides using CPU-Z above, you can try the software Speccy, both are equally lightweight, just adjust to your taste buddy.
Thus this article about Various Ways to Check Laptop Specs Easily and Quickly. If you have another way to check laptop specifications, the admin will be happy to accept if you want to put them in the comments column. Hope it is useful 🙂
Becoming a gadget fiddler is my ninjas road.